Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hallelujah!


So there I was, minding my own business taking a leak in the bathroom that was just fixed....the one without any hot water because they didn't have the fuses to run the water heater.....(why would you order fuses for it if it wasn't functioning...even though it was due to be fixed). I went to wash my hands and.....nearly burnt my hands! What was this? HOT WATER. When it was time to take my shower, the blessed...blessed hot water came flowing from the shower head freely. I took a navy (aka combat) shower where you turn the water off inbetween shampoo and soap and still had a massive amount of hot water which I left for whoever came in after me.

I don't know who brought the fuses....and when....but I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments: