Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ladieeeeeeeeeees and Gentlemennnnnnnnnnn


Soooooo as a follow up to yesterday, I go into work today and guess what? That second ticket that I still had in for the unclassified phone? They configured it. Yup, so the phone they said they couldnt put on the network is now on the unclassified network. As for the other phone, I was able to trade it with someone and get our other phone up and running, so the office is DONE. Woot! I'll be sweeping and cleaning it tomorrow morning and I should be able to work in it all day. I'm pretty excited.
As for the Kandahar help desk.....once I understand the inner workings I'm becoming accustomed to the way they do things. I snapped a group photo of them, as you can see above.

2 comments:

  1. Why did I just type a paragraph and loose it? Ugh FAIL...Try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo. Which clown are you? LOL.

    ReplyDelete